What Is It?
Key Executive Forum is an opportunity for your senior executive, to experience-share and learn among peers, in the same format as our EO member forums. This is an amazing professional development opportunity to leverage and build our leadership teams in the structured and safe gestalt environment. The program goal is to create accelerated professional development gains that will transfer immediately back to our EO companies.
- Monthly three to four-hour forum meetings using the standard EO Forum format
- Meeting time and date selected by forum members
- Meeting location selected by forum members
- Discussion of business, personal and family life
- (1) one day mini retreat and (1) 2-3 days retreat
Qualifications and Benefits:
- For key executive in EO member companies
- One year minimum commitment
- Must attend monthly meetings 3-4 hours in length and cannot miss more than one meeting per year
- Cost is $1,200.00/year (same fiscal year cycle as membership dues)
- Key Execs in forum will have access to some of EOVI’s “Learning Events” (please check the events calendar as it will clearly state who is eligible to attend), but no social events
- This forum will be under the aegis of the Forum Chair, thus, will have access to planning, insights, updates from him or her
- Key Execs must be forum trained prior to attending a forum meeting.
- Each forum group will elect a moderator who will be moderator trained and will attend quarterly moderator meetings
- Forum will have access to hire forum trainers for retreats, boosts, or other purposes. This forum will not have access to special discounts offered by Global on forum programs