Cash, Mentorship and Access – Calling all student entrepreneurs!
Enter your student run business to compete against the best on the Island, Canada and the World.
- You are an active Island student with a side business that has generated at least $500 in revenue or has $1,000 in investment. Qualifications link
- You would benefit from cash prizes, successful entrepreneur mentors, access to a global community of 14,000 entrepreneurs and potential investors
- Dec. 10, 2020 – Virtual pitch competition – Island student entrepreneurs only
- Application deadline: Nov. 27, 2020
- Jan. 21, 2021 – Canadian National EO GSEA virtual pitch finals – nationally broadcast
- April 2021 – EO GSEA Global Competition – 56 countries
Hear the inspiring story of last year’s GSEA Vancouver Island Winner:
GSEA is not a typical business pitch competition. We do not look to compete with other business competitions around town but to broaden and enhance the student’s entrepreneurial experience. All this to say, this competition is not about who has the largest and most successful business, but which student has the drive, stamina and passion to succeed as an entrepreneur.
How else are we different? We also strive to give the student access to other successful entrepreneurs in the area to develop and hone his / her skills both professionally as well as personally. While opportunities vary from city to city, many students have found mentors as well as investment backers from their association with EO and GSEA.
Take Your Next Step:
Or, enter now on the EO Website!